[JS SIMS 3] Tattoo N1~N5 (Sep.5 fixed)



Please re-download the file!! Fixed the interference problem!
Now you can use them all in the game!





DOWNLOAD - Tattoo N1




DOWNLOAD - Tattoo N2







DOWNLOAD - Tattoo N3






DOWNLOAD - Tattoo N4





DOWNLOAD - Tattoo N5


Okay, here are my first tattoo set!
I love tattoo! And I want more tattoo for my sims
so I made these and share with you
hope you'll like them^^
As always feedback is appreciated!!
Your comments means a lot to me :D
You can find the tattoos at gloves of the accessories


AVAILABLE FOR :

Age: Teen/YA/Adult/Elder
Gender: Male/Female
Category: All Time


Please DO NOT reupload my creations
to any other website or forum without permission!
If you wanna recommend my creations
please Give Credit & Link Back to my blog
Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment